Sin of homosexuality divides people and nations


SELFISH SIN FILLED SELF-CENTERED HOMOSEXUAL SON DISMISSED HIS PARENTS 

A homosexual man in Melbourne has disinvited his No voting parents to his future homosexual immoral wedding in an emotional open letter. Actor Barnaby Reiter posted the letter in the hopes that it would change their minds, to no avail. The sin of homosexuality darkens the minds and rejects parents in exchange for sinful lust.

In it, he explains the impact a No vote in the postal survey will have on their parent and child relationship. “Please know that if you choose to tick the ‘no’ box you will not be invited to my wedding,” he wrote. “Don’t get me wrong. I want you there. No child hopes their parents won’t come to the happiest day of their life.

HE THEN TRIES TO MANIPULATE HIS PARENTS

“But if you don’t support my decision to marry a man that I love and want to spend the rest of my life with then I refuse to feel unsafe and unsupported on my big day.

FEEL UNSAFE AND UNSUPPORT? SUPPORT SIN?

“I refuse to constantly look over my shoulder to see if you’re okay and above all else I refuse to flinch when I’m asked to ‘now kiss my husband’ for fear of making you uncomfortable.” Reiter went on to ensure that his parents knew the ramifications of voting No in the postal survey.

WHO IS THE BULLY?

“When someone asks ‘do you want me to give you a lift’ it will be your responsibility to explain to them why you’re not coming,” he wrote.

“When the photos come out, when people talk about it for the rest of your lives, when your grandkids from your straight children ask ‘why weren’t you at MY wedding’ you will have to tell them that you made a choice in 2017 and had to live with that.

HOMOSEXUAL MAN NOW APPLIES GUILT

“When the big day comes and you two are left home alone I want you to stop and notice the feeling you have – do you feel left out? Do you feel lonely and unloved? “I want you to realise that that is exactly how I feel right now and that is exactly what you’re supporting.”

Homosexual sin is self centered and disordered, and is clearly seen in this mans twisted letter. The Bible clearly states to honour your parents that your life will go well - but this man is abusing, going against, manipulating the people who raised him. This sin is destructive and divisive - and inspired by Satan to destroy what God created as healthy and holy.

Popular posts from this blog

Ontario Catholic school board to vote on flying gay ‘pride flag’ at all board-run schools

Christian baker must make ‘wedding’ bakes for gay couples, court rules

Australia: Gay Hate tribunals are coming